Skip to content

What if I have an international Driver’s License?

Drivers who reside in the United States, U.S. Territories, or Canada must present a valid, unexpired government-issued driver’s license that includes a photograph of the driver. International drivers shall present a home country driver’s license that is valid, unexpired, and includes a photograph, and your official passport from the same country, in order to rent with Audi on demand for the first time. If the home country driver’s license is in a language other than English or French and letters other than the English alphabet, then an International Driver Permit (“IDP”) shall be presented. Digital licenses are not accepted. Additionally, it is mandatory for all international drivers to show proof of Full Coverage Auto Insurance that extends to rental vehicles and meets the minimum insurance requirements stipulated by the respective state regulations.