- Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Automatic headlights
- Automatic headlight leveling
- LED progressive tail lights
- Power-adjustable heated exterior side mirrors
- Rear fog lights
- Heated windshield washer nozzles
- Dual exhaust outlets
- LED turn-indicator lights integrated into the exterior side mirrors
Audi A4 Engine
The Audi A4 flaunts its powerful credentials with a turbocharged 2.0L TFSI engine that can deliver 252 HP and helps propel the A4 from 0-60 in as little as 5.7 seconds.
Audi Q5 Engine
The Audi Q5 boasts similar credentials. The turbocharged 2.0L TFSI engine that can deliver 252 HP and helps propel the Q5 from 0-60 in as little as 5.9 seconds.
Combined with the FSI® direct-injection system, Audi valvelift and seven-speed S tronic® dual-clutch automatic transmission, both vehicles easily master performance in the fast lane.
Always obey local speed and traffic laws.
Always pay careful attention to the road and do not drive while distracted. The features discussed are not substitutes for attentive driving. Always check surrounding traffic and use turn signals. Please see Owner’s Manual for further details and important limitations. (It’s located in a compartment in every car, just above the driver’s left knee.)